GPHeaders’ Stainless Steel Turbo Headers are available for most popular applications such as Big and Small Block Chevys, Big and Small Block Fords and LS engines.
Our Turbo Headers are constructed from an American made 304 Stainless Steel and are fully purge TIG welded with 3/8” thick header flanges on our off the shelf headers. We incorporate Double Slip Merge collectors on higher HP & extreme abuse applications (See LS Twin Turbo Sandrail image) to help reduce thermal stress which causes header failure.
These double slip merge collectors allow the Turbo Header primary tubes to move slightly while decreasing exhaust gas leaks at the slip joints. Since all of our fabrication is done in house, visit our Contact Us page to see how we can configure your next set of Turbo Headers to meet your needs.
Stainless Turbo Header Options
- 3/8” or 1/2” thick header & turbo flanges
- Open end collector outlet
- V-Band collector outlet
- Weld on formed collector
- Double-Slip Merge Collector
- 304 or 321 Stainless Steel
- Turbo elbows
- Custom wastegate location
- Unlimited Header Primary Tube sizing
Stainless Turbo Header Pricing
- $150-250 Turbo inlet elbows, Price varies upon design.
- $1150 Weld on collector with open end (Img. 2)
- $1250 Weld on collector with V-Band outlet (Img.3)
- $1575 Double slip merge collector with V-Band outlet (Img.4)